Tuesday, November 6, 2012

NARUTO

NARUTO: OBITO





Seriously, among all the comics and anime that I have been reading and watching, Naruto stands high among few others that have been my favorites. The story, concept, the theme and value are truly wonderful and I have been Naruto follower since the past 5,6 years. Never have I missed any of Naruto manga chapter except for the anime. 
But sadly, for the past few weeks I have been thinking to myself, of course regarding Naruto story line. Why must Kishimoto Mushashi ( Naruto creator ) decide to make Tobi which in the story, a member of Akatsuki, a dark organization, later to be realize as long lost friend of Kakashi sensei, Obito? Obito Uchiha, in the past is a gentle person with strong heart that change Kakashi to be the better person who he is at later chapter. The artist, Kishimoto Mushashi, have made obito to become an evil person who oppose his friends, teachers including Naruto father, Obito's own sensei, the 4th Hokage that lead the admirable person along with his wife to his death. That does not even make sense. I was hoping that Tobi would be somebody else, although there are already possibility that it might have been Obito all along. Still..it is just a man made story, not just any story, a great and interesting story if I may add.  :3

No comments:

Post a Comment